EatSuMore.com Privacy Notice
· Controllers of Personal Information
· What Personal Information About Customers Does EATSUMORE.com Gather?
· What About Cookies?
· Does EATSUMORE.com share the Information it receives?
· How Secure is Information About Me?
· What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
· What Information can I Access?
· What Choices Do I Have?
· Are Children Allowed to Use EATSUMORE.com?
· Notices and Revisions
· Examples of Information Collected
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by EATSUMORE Food Products LLP under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by EATSUMORE FOOD Products LLP Mumbai 400034
What Personal Information About Customers Does EATSUMORE.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at EATSUMORE.com. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses EATSUMORE.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of EATSUMORE.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from EATSUMORE.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by EATSUMORE.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent f to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., EATSUMORE Associates with content served by EATSUMORE.com) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
· If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does EATSUMORE.com share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. EATSUMORE.com shares customer information only as described below and with EATSUMORE.com, Inc. and the subsidiaries which EATSUMORE.com, Inc., controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at EATSUMORE.com or sell offerings to you at EATSUMORE.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. Click here for some examples of co-branded and joint offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
· Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of EATSUMORE.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that EATSUMORE.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of EATSUMORE.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of EATSUMORE.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
· With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites
What Information Can I Access?
EATSUMORE.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with EATSUMORE.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such EATSUMORE.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews and some other services.
· You can add or update certain information on certain pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of EATSUMORE.com and orders placed with EATSUMORE.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of EATSUMORE.com and orders placed with EATSUMORE.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
· If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you, please .
· The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use EATSUMORE.com?
Use of EATSUMORE.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use EATSUMORE.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at EATSUMORE.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through EATSUMORE.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews; the personal description in Your Profile; and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by EATSUMORE Group Companies, Alexa Internet and A9; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Overture); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at EATSUMORE.com include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations,).
Customer Care Officer
Please find below the details of the Customer Care officer:
Name: Anand Chhowala
Address: EATSUMORE Food Products LLP, 214 Jaywant Industriaal Estate, 63 Tardeo Road, Mumbai 400034
Help & Customer Service
About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from EATSUMORE
Unfortunately, these false websites can steal your sensitive information; later, this information can be used without your knowledge to commit fraud.
To protect yourself from responding to these e-mails and revealing sensitive or private information, you can follow a few simple rules:
EATSUMORE.com will never ask you for the following information in an e-mail communication:
· Your bank account information, credit card number, PIN number, or credit card security code (including "updates" to any of the above)
· Your mother's maiden name or other information to identify you (such as your place of birth or your favourite pet's name)
· Your EATSUMORE.com password
Review grammatical or typographical errors
Be on the lookout for poor grammar or typographical errors. Many phishing e-mails are translated from other languages or are sent without being proof-read. As a result, these messages can contain bad grammar or typographical errors.
Check the Return Address
Is the e-mail from EATSUMORE.com or from a "phisher"? Genuine e-mails come from an e-mail address ending in "@EATSUMORE.com.
While phishers often send forged e-mail to make it look like it comes from EATSUMORE.com , you can frequently determine whether it's authentic by checking the return address.
Most e-mail clients let you examine the source of the e-mail. Check the e-mail header information to see that the "received from," "reply to," and "return path" for the e-mail comes from @EATSUMORE.com. The method you use to check the header information varies depending upon the e-mail client you use.
Check the website address
Some phishers set up spoofed websites that contain the word "EATSUMORE" somewhere in the URL. Genuine EATSUMORE websites always end with ".EATSUMORE.com
We never use a combination such as "security-EATSUMORE.com" or "EATSUMORE.com.biz".
Some phishing e-mails include a link that looks as though it will take you to your seller account, but it is really a shortened link to a completely different website. If you hover over the link in your e-mail client, you can sometimes see the underlying, false Web address, either as a popup or as information in the browser status bar.
When in doubt, please contact us at email@example.com
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Our secure-server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number and name and address. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet.
On both EATSUMORE-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites, EATSUMORE displays interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain EATSUMORE content or ads, interacting with EATSUMORE tools, or using our payment services, like Pay with EATSUMORE. for more information about the types of information that we gather. In providing interest-based ads, we follow applicable laws, as well as the Code for Self-Regulation in Advertising by the Advertising Standards Council of India and the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (a coalition of marketing, online advertising, and consumer advocacy organizations).
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in northern India who bought or browsed for classical music). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
EATSUMORE offers you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can choose not to receive interest-based ads from EATSUMORE. You will still see ads but they will not be personalized.
You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalised ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
Safe Online Shopping
Do Not Share Personal Information
EATSUMORE.com will never e-mail or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your EATSUMORE.com password, credit card or bank-account number, or any other personal information. If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail which asks you any of this information, disregard the request and report the incident to EATSUMORE.com for investigation.
Always Pay Via EATSUMORE Marketplace
· EATSUMORE.com Marketplace is safe, secure and guaranteed. It provides you with a convenient method of payment and is the only authorised and recognised form of payment on EATSUMORE.com. You should never pay for a Marketplace item outside of the EATSUMORE.com site.
· If you are contacted by a seller requesting payment via another method, you should regard it as fraudulent and must report to EATSUMORE.com. Items paid for outside EATSUMORE.com Marketplace are not eligible for protection under the EATSUMORE.com A-to-Z Safe Buying Guarantee.
Check your Seller's Feedback
Always check a seller's feedback history before you order an item from them. This is the most important indicator of their overall quality and will give you information about the quality of their products, the speed and quality of their dispatch and delivery and their willingness to resolve transaction disputes.
Identify False (Spoof or Phishing) E-mails
· If you receive an e-mail asking you for personal information or directing you to a site other than EATSUMORE.com, or asking you to pay outside of EATSUMORE Marketplace, it could be a "spoof" or "phishing" e-mail and should be considered as fraudulent.
· Genuine EATSUMORE e-mails come from an e-mail address ending in "@EATSUMORE.com". If you receive an e-mail in a different format i.e. EATSUMOREfirstname.lastname@example.org, you can be sure that it's fraudulent.
· Some phishing e-mails contain links to websites that contain the word "EATSUMORE" somewhere in the URL but will take you to a completely different website. If you hover over the link you often can see the underlying URL which will be in a different format to those linked to within the EATSUMORE sites.
· If you click though on a phishing e-mail and are taken to a page looking like "Your Account" or anything that asks you to verify or change your personal details, you should consider it as fraudulent.
Report Phishing E-mails
· E-mail stop-spoofing@EATSUMORE.com and attach the e-mail you suspect is fake. By attaching the e-mail we can more easily trace its origins.
· If you cannot include the e-mail as an attachment, forward it to stop-spoofing@EATSUMORE.com and include as much of the header information as you can.
Choose a Strong Password
· Use a different password on EATSUMORE to what you use on other websites. If you need help remembering your password, write it down and keep it in your purse, wallet, or another secure location.
· Use at least 8 characters.
· Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a much stronger password than "rivers."
· Avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret," "password," "letmein," "EATSUMORE," or "123456."
· Avoid using only a dictionary word, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can easily be obtained.
· Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "RIVERS2!%" and "rivers2!%" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalisation you use, and make sure that the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard isn't turned on.
Protect your Passwords
· Keep your passwords private; anybody who knows your password may access your account.
· Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
· Always log out when you complete an online session on a public computer
· Change your password periodically.
Some phishing e-mails contain attachments and link to websites that try to install malicious software on your computer. Here are some ways you can help protect your system against these types of threats.
1. Install anti-virus or anti-malware software from a reputable company. Once it's installed, be sure to run a full scan of your computer regularly. You'll also want to run a full scan if you visit a site through a link in a phishing e-mail or open an unsolicited attachment. Please be aware that that there are many fake anti-malware products out there. Don't install one from a website that tells you your computer is infected, as these warnings may be fake. Microsoft has free anti-malware software at https://microsoft.com/security.
2. Check for and install updates for all programs on your computer. Run Windows Update if you have a Windows computer or Software Update if you have a Mac. We also strongly recommend that you make sure Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, and Java are all up to date on your computer.
3. If you've typed a password on a malicious website, change it on the legitimate website immediately. Select strong passwords of eight characters or more that include a variety of letters, numbers, and symbols. You can learn how to change your EATSUMORE.com password on our Help page about Your Password, E-mail and User name.
4. If you entered your credit card information on a malicious website or replied to an email with that information, immediately contact your credit card company. Many fake e-mail messages ask you to respond with your credit card number or click a link and type it there to "verify your identity." If you did so, your credit card number may have been stolen and we recommend that you contact your credit card company to report it and get a new card issued. Don't forget to update your card on EATSUMORE.com afterward.
5. Never reply to unsolicited messages. Replying to phishing and spam messages only confirms to the sender that they have a valid e-mail address to send more spam and phishing to. If you want to unsubscribe from EATSUMORE mailings, do so directly through our website instead of clicking a link in an e-mail.
If you're a security researcher and you believe you have found a security issue within any of EATSUMORE's services, e-mail the details of your findings to contact@EATSUMORE.com.